*** SEEKING INPUT FROM OSFO MEMBERS ***
The University of the South Pacific, through Pacific Technical and Further Education (Pacific TAFE), in partnership with Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec, New Zealand), intends to develop a new programme in the Sports and Health Science field. To support the rationale for this programmes’s development, we are undertaking market research with the following key objectives:
1) To gauge the demand for the Sports and Health Science programme in the Pacific;
2) To identify existing programmes/qualifications in the same field available in the Pacific;
3) To identify the key areas that need to be developed/strengthened in order to meet market needs;
4) Identify the key jobs/professions that this programme should create;
5) Identify the qualification level at which this programme should be delivered .
We are targeting to survey both the (1) potential employers and key stakeholders in the Sports and Health Science fields, and (2) the people who are interested to study this programme (potential students), and therefore our survey has two sets of questionnaires.
The key stakeholders/employers in this Sports and Health Science field can click on hyperlink 1 below to complete the survey:
Individuals interested in studying this programme (potential students) can use hyperlink 2 to complete the survey:
We value your input and highly appreciate your participation.
Please note that both surveys will close on Friday 19 June, 2020.
For more information or queries, please email email@example.com.